Johnson Partners Leadership Award
In recognition of transformation & sustainable leadership
Johnson Partners New Zealand have partnered with INFINZ to sponsor the Leadership Award since 2013.
The Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand Inc (INFINZ) is an individual member-based organisation for professionals in finance roles and those working in New Zealand’s financial sector eco-system, with over 1900 members nationally.
For more information please click here.
The Award – Qualifying Criteria
- As CEO / MD of a qualifying organisation, will have demonstrated the qualifying executive leadership traits; including but not limited to stakeholder relations, innovation and market growth.
- Must have been in that role for at least five years.
- Must be domiciled in New Zealand.
- Must be in the position at the time judging commences.
- Past winners can now be reconsidered for the award if at least five years has passed since they were the winner.
- Must be listed on the NZX for at least five years.
- Must be headquartered in New Zealand.
- Must have a minimum size of $400m market capitalisation.
- Measurable shift in top-line-growth, EBITDA, NPAT, Market Position & TSR.